The industry is evolving, but a lot of people aren't evolving with it!
Here at the 5 main things a lot of people still don't know about our industry:
- Don't get your lashes wet for 24 hours is so 5 years ago!
- Are you really allergic to lashes?
- Replace your glue drop
- Working slower actually results in working faster.
- Stop blaming your clients!!
Going into details.
- You don't need to wait 24 hours to get your lashes wet. There's so much moisture in the air, that by the time you're done your appointment, after 5 mins they are completely cured!
- Everyone is blaming the glue. But the chances of being allergic to glue is actually extremely thin. Beware of sensitivities, and pay attention to all the other products you're using during the appointment. Have you ever seen how many ingredients and vitamins all those collagen infused under eye pads have? They're don't always work well for everyone.
- Replace your glue drop. I see so many people using 1-2 drops during an entire appointment. Have you seen the perimeter of your glue? It's like solid rock! And the middle that might not be as solid as the perimeter, doesn't mean it works well either. Replace your glue drop every 5-10 mins for the best quality and optimal results.
- Working slower actually means working faster. When you work fast, you're rushing, fans are closing up, lashes aren't sticking.. try slowing down a bit. You'll gain more control by doing this.
- Stop blaming your clients! If you're an experienced artist that does quality work, you should be able to guarantee your clients the best retention. This means: every extension falls out with natural lashes attached to it!
Hope these tips helped!!