TORONTO, ON Volume Dec 8-9
This variant is currently sold out
Experienced in Classics and looking to add on a new service to the menu? Hop on the Volume bandwagon! Classic experience is required to attend this course.
Price: $2,000 CAD
Date: Dec 8-9 2019
Location: 3975 Cottrelle Blvd, Unit 15, Brampton ON, Canada
About this Training:
In this training you will learn how to safely apply multiple lashes onto each natural lash in order to create fuller, longer lasting lashes that will leave your clients addicted! As a bonus, you will also receive tons of Classic tips and tricks that will make you lash faster and easier.
In person training will consist of in depth theory including manuals, graphics, videos, demos, practice, and live model to optimize your training experience. Each student will get their own 1:1 time with the Educator during training.
You will learn in depth business including branding, marketing, attracting the right clientele, pricing, client management, business mindset, photo taking and editing, social media and so much more! This will guide you in taking the right steps in becoming successful, in both business and lashes!
- What are volume lashes
- Different types of volume sets
- Weight conversion
- 2-5D Fan making
- Hand made fans vs. Clusters
- Perfect fan
- Proper pickup
- How to gain speed without compromising your work
- Fan base and angle of application
- Square, pointy and needle base
- Volume bases and angling of application
- Mastering inner corners
- Transitioning from classics to volumes
- Troubleshooting fans
- Safety and infection control
- Disinfecting your tools
- Allergies and irritation
- Types of eyelash extensions
- Lengths, curls and diameters
- Proper attachment and direction control
- Adhesive 101: shelf life, storage, amount
- Eye shapes and styling
- Lash Mapping
- Cleansing lashes
- Workplace set up
- Application times and frequency
- Step by step application
- Removing eyelash extensions
- .. and MORE!!
- How to build a clientele and attract your ideal clients
- Pricing strategies
- How to build a clientele
- Cancellation policy
- Business and mindset
- Social media
- Photo taking and editing
Included In This Course:
- Illustrated and detailed 100+ page manual
- Training kit with quality products worth over $350 (could use for 15+ clients)
- Discount on all LIALASH products
- Future training discount
- Lifetime student support for questions, advice and feedback. We love helping our students!!
Confirmation and further training details will be send to you after registration.